Hi there! My name is Glennie and I am a twentysomething Torontonian born and raised in Manila, but have been living in Canada for over ten years.
I love all things skincare and makeup. Like many girls after 25, I’ve become really interested, almost obsessive over those little lines that have appeared around my eyes and mouth (laugh lines? early wrinkles? who knows?).
I also love researching and finding out how to take better care of my skin – and this blog is where I’ll share all this with you. I enjoy testing out new products and finding gems that are great quality and value, so you’ll also find lots of product reviews and recommendations. I love makeup too so you’ll find some reviews on those as well!
Feel free to follow my Instagram, skincare.dailyca also for some more frequent, on-the-go updates.
~ Disclosure & Policies ~
- As this is a personal blog not affiliated with any brand, all content and photos are my own unless otherwise indicated (gotta love those flatlays in natural light). Please feel free to share for non-commercial purposes, but do link and credit them back to me. For reproduction or commercial purposes, please ask for my permission.
- All opinions expressed here and on my social media accounts are my own.
- Most full size products I review are purchased by myself or are gifts from friends. If it was a sample, I will indicate on the post.
- I will always disclose when a product is sent to me for review or consideration.
- Any sponsored content will also be disclosed.
- Please feel free to comment – agree or disagree – in a courteous, respectful manner. Comments are moderated just to filter out obscenity, spam, or offensive language.